Tuesday 25 June 2024

The Life part 3 A Teacher

 This is the last part the of the series The Life which is A Teacher.

                      

People must be educated by schools, by academic institutes or from their individuals' families. In both cases the one who give the academic knowledge to you will be the teacher. Everyone is a teacher at least once at their lifetime for some reasons.

Sometimes people hire teachers to educate themselves and some get the guidance free.

But the point is, if you educate to your fellows just be authentic. People will get what they give to others. That is karma.

My life as a teacher is something that I really love. I am busy at sometimes with that. But the pleasure that gives me is priceless. I am teaching my most favourite subject and I enjoy it a lot.


 

We can give others advice only if we are already following them.

Just remember to be a teacher at least once in your life journey, it would be such a great experience that you have ever had at the end.

1 comment:

The Life part 3 A Teacher

 This is the last part the of the series The Life which is A Teacher.                        People must be educated by schools, by academ...