Tuesday 25 June 2024

The Life part 1 A Friend

 This is a new series and a new beginning for you. This is the 1st part of The Life series which is A Friend.

If I ask you to give me a brief explanation about life, you might have lots of definitions. But this is not about the life, this is about the life being somebody. This is a life as a friend.

Let me tell you, people might say to you; in order to have friends you have to kind and people please even though you are not someone like that. It is not like that. Since it is very difficult to maintain a fake character at all the time.

If we want to have a true friend, we have to be our authentic self without faking our characteristics. You can be a cruel person or a happy or a sad person. In this every situation be yourself. Then you attract people with same behaviours as you.

 


I am a friend for my friends, for my family members, for my teachers.

Everyone needs a friend in their life to give them the shoulder when their head is leaning towards the ground. So be a genuine friend that you want to be with you. Authenticity will never trick you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life part 3 A Teacher

 This is the last part the of the series The Life which is A Teacher.                        People must be educated by schools, by academ...