Saturday 22 June 2024

The Tale part 1 Funniest

 This is he first part of the series The Tale which is Funniest

If I ask you to tell me a story ,I know  I will be filled with bunch of stories. But If I sort it down as to tell me the Funniest story ,could it be possible? Exactly, right ; since everyone has experienced a lot of incidents, it is hardly to find someone without a funny story..



This is my Funniest story .

In my teenage era, as other teenage girls ,I also tend to experience new things. There is a region in our school that we never stepped into and of course our mission was to experience that. After patiently waited for the teacher and directors to leave that part ,me with my friends started our mission. 

That is a part of a rubber estate. We silently stepped into that estate, the far we went the lighter it was. Exactly beyond the rubber plantation, there was a plain area.We carefully cross the plain area with the idea of going further. 









But suddenly one member slowly told us to stop  and showed something.

Oh...damn ,if our directors come to there varenda, we would be easier catch  and of course, tow dorms of the hostel were also visible to that place .

In oder to reduce the punishment, we turned back to the school. And the thing was when we back to to school we was caught by the pupils who were working there.Good thing was, we were there with our school uniform. 

This is one of my Funniest. I hope all you have a one to tell me .

4 comments:

The Life part 3 A Teacher

 This is the last part the of the series The Life which is A Teacher.                        People must be educated by schools, by academ...