Saturday 22 June 2024

The Tale part 3 Favourite

 This is the last part of the series The Tale which is Favourite


After reading the first two parts you know this would also be a tale surrounds by an incident I have experiences.

I have quite a lot of favourite tales .This one is running around the favourite person .

I am a volleyball lover and a player. Of course my favourite is also. That person can learn anything just by watching them once or twice.


 

As we were hostel mates we have to obay to the rules,that means every afternoon we have to go for practice,  sometimes for tournaments as well as just for fun.Everytime we went for practice I just waited to my favourite and of course that one never missed to join us.

We would play for the same team at the same time .Everytime we practiced volleyball gave me so much pleasure since I was with the same team with my favourite. 

I hope those memories will never fade from my brain. 

9 comments:

The Life part 3 A Teacher

 This is the last part the of the series The Life which is A Teacher.                        People must be educated by schools, by academ...