Tuesday 25 June 2024

The Week part 1 On Sunday

 This is the beginning of a new series The Week. We are on our 1st part which is On Sunday.

          

In my world my week starts from Sunday. Now you might be wandered how a week begins from Sunday. On Sunday I have to plan my entire week ahead in order to prevent Stucks in the middle of the week.

Of course, Sundays might be busy for some people while it is the free day before a busy week for some. I belong to both parties as sometimes Sundays are filled with urgent matters and sometime, I can spend it free.

Even though it is a busy day I have to be prepared for my next week ahead. It is by writing things down or just by memorizing them. But the best productive method is writing things down as a To Do List.

      


It doesn't matter that i would like to be prepared to my week ahead or not, I have to do so.

I hope everyone is like this in order to prevent sudden Stucks in your next week.

 


1 comment:

The Life part 3 A Teacher

 This is the last part the of the series The Life which is A Teacher.                        People must be educated by schools, by academ...