Sunday 23 June 2024

On the Way part 2 A Person

 This is the 2nd part of the series On the Way which is A Person



We can drive individualy as well as from public transportation methods. In the public transportation methods, we can find cringey people, good people, sad people as well as disturbance.

Sometimes these people offer us helps as well as need our help.

I'm writing this blog to let you know that,just be kind enough to offer someone help that you already don't know.

In one morning, I was on my way to home and I was just get in the train. As we was given the vacation from university, I was filled with baggages. There were lots of empty seats, but I went to a seat that was already had a person .And she also looked like a university girl, because she was just like me with full of baggages.

During the journey to my destination, I was fell asleep a few times.She asked me ,if I need any help and offer me her shoulder.

As girls ,we all know how tired when we do things by ourselves.She was kind enough to offer me her shoulder even when we didn't know eachother .

I want you to tell that people need helps,sometimes they hesitates ask for your help.But if you feel like they need any help,just be kind enough. ♡

2 comments:

The Life part 3 A Teacher

 This is the last part the of the series The Life which is A Teacher.                        People must be educated by schools, by academ...